Department of Contracts / International Purchasing.
- Academic career: Engineering (Engineer Master Degree, Degree or Engineer Bachelor Degree)
- Skills: Advanced level in Office, Project.
- Work experience: Not needed, but it’s considered very positively.
- Languages: English, C1 or similar and demonstrable. Knowledge in other languages will be considered positively.
- Another requirement: Availability to travel sporadically national and abroad destinations.
- Issuance and Technical documentary management. Requirement analysis (in collaboration with the Commercial Department) of the projects.
- Monitoring, activation and control of the assigned orders planning in progress.
- Coordination with the Production, Logistics and Quality departments.
- Issuance and tracing order purchases to international suppliers.
It is offered:
- Contract Modality: 6 months + Indefinite.
- Remuneration: According to negotiable agreement based on value and experience provided.
- Immediate incorporation.
Place of work: Utebo (Zaragoza)
If you are interested send us your CV to: email@example.com